This course will lead you though the multiple steps organizations use to select the correct system or technology. You will learn the steps required to successfully implement the system, map the old data to the new data elements, test the new system, develop training materials, and support the system after go-live.
- Develop a current situation analysis to identify the requirements of a new system
- Develop and manage the project plan to ensure the implementation is on time and under budget
- Map the data elements in the old system to the new system’s data elements for a successful data conversion
- Understand the different types of testing required to ensure the system meets the organization’s requirements
- Organize and develop a system implementation plan including user training
- Manage the support and enhancements required when implementing a new system
Earn up to 12 Recertification Credits Hours (RCHs), 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 14 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based. Program Level: Overview. No prerequisites or advance preparation required. Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications=14