Every company should conduct a mid-year review and audit to ensure it is following the current rules and regulations regarding payroll compliance. In addition, this course will introduce you to emerging developments covering analytics, technology issues, and fraud awareness. A mid-year checklist that can be adapted to your organization's needs will be provided.
- Identify key elements to be reviewed throughout the year
- Review new and updated laws and regulations
- Learn about the latest payroll technology innovations
- Recognize the red flags and how to avoid fraud
- Determine the importance of analytics for your organization
Earn 6 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 7 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based. Program Level: Overview. No advanced preparation or prerequisites required. Fields of Study: Taxes=3.5, Business Law=2.0, Business Management & Organization=1.0, Information Technology=0.5.