Data drives everything, including payroll. The data that payroll is responsible for drives business results across the entire organization. Today, every payroll staff member is accountable for understanding and interpreting that data. Through payroll analytics you can strategically provide valuable insights that contribute positively to the organization’s bottom line. This interactive course will help you demonstrate dynamic leadership, leverage the value of data, identify trends for process improvements, and measure real success in your payroll operations.
You will learn:
- The types of business analytics and methodologies
- How to overcome barriers to using analytics
- How to use analytics to detect and prevent payroll fraud
- How to construct a step-by-step benchmarking plan
- How to demonstrate the value of payroll analytics to an organization
Delivered in collaboration with the American Payroll Association.
Director of Strategic Initiatives
Earn up to 18 Recertification Credit Hours (RCH), 1.8 Continuing Education Credits (CEU) or 21.5 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits when attending this course. Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based. Program Level: Overview. No prerequisites or advance preparation required. Field of Study: Information Technology