This training provides a solid grounding in core payroll skills for the U.K. It will give you the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) and National Insurance Contribution (NIC) skills necessary for the preparation of manual payments, correction of errors, and the understanding of systems output. Comprehensive documentation is provided, and practical exercises and discussions will be undertaken.
• Calculating gross pay
• Apportionment of gross pay
• Legal deductions from pay
• The payslip
• Tax codes and tax-free pay (personal allowances)
• Tax percentages and rates
• P45 procedures
• Use of tax/NIC tables
• National Insurance percentages and rates
• Real Time Information (RTI) reporting
Earn 7.0 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.70 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). This program does not qualify for CPE credit.