This webinar series addresses complex payment and reporting issues facing accounts payable professionals, providing the latest legislative and regulatory developments to help you with your year-end accounts payable closing.
NEW FOR 2023:
- Aggregation of information returns for the lowered electronic filing threshold (Forms W-2, 1099 series, and ACA forms)
- Expansion of electronic filing for amended employment tax returns, including Form 941-X
- Updates on SECURE 2.0 Act
Attendees will receive a customizable year-end checklist in Excel to help ensure compliance when closing out 2023!
2023 Course Brochure
Year-End is Coming!
Individual Webinar Segments
- Review the accounts payable annual checklist and processing timeline
- Determine which information to report on Forms 1099 series and Form 945
- Understand how the lowered electronic filing threshold for information returns will impact your organization
Who Should Attend
Payroll, human resources, systems, accounting, and finance professionals responsible for payroll operations and involved in year-end processing.
Looking for more education on Year-End and how to prepare for next year? Four additional Year-End courses are offered.
• Four-part live webinar series
• Four-part webinar on demand series
- Segment 1: Year-End Preparation
- Segment 2: Taxation Issues Common to Accounts Payable
- Segment 3: State and Federal Reporting/Filing Requirements (Forms Review), Garnishments, and Annual Changes
- Segment 4: Escheatment, Legislative Agenda, Agency Regulatory Actions/Guidance, Court Decisions, and Forms Requirements
Webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. ET and are 90 minutes long unless otherwise noted on the event description.
Webinar On Demand
Webinars on demand are available at your convenience, 24/7.
Earn up to 6 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 6 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. Program Level: Overview. No prerequisites or advance preparation required. Fields of Study: Taxes = 5.0 and Business Law = 1.0 CPE credits are not available for webinars on demand.
Event Policies and Health and Safety Procedures
Please read our Event Policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information, and our Health and Safety Policies (note: as of January 2023, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test is no longer required for entry to in-person events).
Please be sure to verify your session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution.