This two-part webinar series addresses complex benefit and taxation issues facing payroll professionals, providing the latest legislative and regulatory developments to help with your year-end payroll closing.
NEW FOR 2023:
- Aggregation of information returns for the lowered electronic filing threshold (Forms W-2, 1099 series, and ACA forms)
- Expansion of electronic filing for amended employment tax returns, including Form 941-X
- Updates on SECURE 2.0 Act
Attendees will receive a customizable year-end checklist in Excel to help ensure compliance when closing out 2023!
2023 Course Brochure
Year-End is Coming!
2023 Pricing (per segment)
- Understand the treatment of executive compensation and complex fringe benefits
- Explore alternative tax withholding methods
- Comprehend expatriate and nonresident alien taxation and reporting requirements
Who Should Attend
Professionals facing more complex taxation issues.
Looking for more education on Year-End and how to prepare for next year? Four additional Year-End courses are offered.
• Two-part live webinar series
• Two-part webinar on demand series
• Segment 1: Advanced Year-End Issues
• Segment 2: Advanced Fringe Benefit Issues
Webinars begin at 1:00 p.m. ET and are 90 minutes long unless otherwise noted on the event description.
Webinar On Demand
Webinars on demand are available at your convenience, 24/7.
Earn 1.5 Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs), 0.15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or 1.5 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits when attending each segment of this webinar. Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based, Field of Study: Taxes. No advanced preparation or prerequisites required, Program Level: Overview
CPE credits are not available for webinars on demand.
Event Policies and Health and Safety Procedures
Please read our Event Policies regarding registration, transfers, substitutions, cancellations, refunds, travel arrangements, and consent to use your photograph and contact information, and our Health and Safety Policies (note: as of January 2023, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test is no longer required for entry to in-person events).
Please be sure to verify your session before purchasing.
A $55 administrative fee will be assessed for each transfer/substitution.