APA’s Guide to State Payroll Laws
contains information on the payroll-related laws and regulations in all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. This handy reference text presents information in easy-to-read tables. Citations to state laws and regulations are included to facilitate further research. The online version is updated throughout the year as legislation and regulations change.
• New section on COVID-19-related payroll laws, regulations, and guidance
• State and local minimum wage rates
• State and local paid sick leave and paid family leave requirements
• State and local scheduling laws
• Income tax withholding requirements
• How federal tax reform has impacted the states
• Child support and garnishments
• Unemployment insurance requirements
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
This product qualifies for a volume discount as follows:
10-20 books – 10.00%
21-40 books – 20.00%
41+ books – 30.00%
Discount will be applied in the shoppping cart. Applies to a single title only, shipped to the same address.
Need more details to help you decide?
• View the Table of contents
An online version of the APA's Guide to State Payroll Laws is now available.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.
Allow 14 to 21 business days from the time you place your order for processing and shipping. Delivery times are not guaranteed and the actual delivery time will depend on product availability. Expedited shipments are processed the next business day. Books cannot be delivered to PO Boxes and will delay shipment.