APA’s Guide to Federal and State Wage & Hour Laws gives you all you need to know to comply with federal and state laws governing minimum wages, overtime, exempt vs. nonexempt employees, child labor restrictions, and much more. Important state requirements are presented in easy-to-read charts. The online version is available on the APA Bookshelf.
• Minimum wages
• Exempt vs. nonexempt employees
• Child labor restrictions
• Call-in time and predictive scheduling requirements
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Need more details to help you decide?
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
• Table of Contents
Electronic, on the APA Bookshelf
Downloadable PDF file
(available until 2023 edition is published in April, 2023)
Also available as a softcover book
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, cellular data, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: For the iPad® and iPhone®, use a browser supported by the Apple iOS running on those devices (all of the above).
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.