Please note that this product may be pre-ordered and will begin shipping in April 2024.
The Payroll Source® provides the essential information you need to keep your company in compliance with federal laws and regulations affecting your payroll operations. Comprehensive, clearly written, and updated annually by PayrollOrg's legal editors, this revolutionary book eliminates the need to refer to multiple sources seeking answers to your payroll questions. It details all aspects of payroll administration, from the most fundamental forms and regulations, through the most complex benefits taxation and reporting, to international payrolls. The Payroll Source is a proven study tool to prepare for the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam. It is also available electronically as part of Payroll Source Plus, or as a two-version collection, The Payroll Source® Online.
- The latest updates in the essential areas of payroll compliance – tax and reporting, fringe benefits, garnishments, wage and hour, recordkeeping, and more
- Annually adjusted values including the social security wage base, mileage rates, and retirement plan limits
- State charts on new hire reporting, electronic reporting, taxable payments, and other key data
- An explanation of essential skills for payroll professionals, including payroll accounting, managing a payroll department, and an overview of payroll systems and technology
- CPP exam preparation tips and review questions
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
This product qualifies for a volume discount as follows:
10-20 books – 10.00%
21-40 books – 20.00%
41+ books – 30.00%
Discount will be applied in the shoppping cart. Applies to a single title only, shipped to the same address.
Need more details to help you decide?
• View the Table of contents
• Hardcover book
• A softcover supplement containing an answer key, federal forms with instructions, and bonus CPP exam questions and answers
Also available electronically as part of Payroll Source Plus, or as a two-version collection, The Payroll Source® Online.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.
Allow 14 to 21 business days from the time you place your order for processing and shipping. Delivery times are not guaranteed and the actual delivery time will depend on product availability. Expedited shipments are processed the next business day. Books cannot be delivered to PO Boxes and will delay shipment.