This text contains the exact language of the payroll-related sections of federal non-tax laws and regulations from the United States Code and the Code of Federal Regulations. A perfect companion to Federal Payroll Tax Laws & Regulations, this text allows you to quickly reference the Fair Labor Standards Act (Wage-Hour Law), Family and Medical Leave Act, Immigration Reform and Control Act, Social Security Act, regulations governing electronic funds transfers and payroll cards, and more.
The text is accessed through an online virtual platform, the Bookshelf.
• Fair Labor Standards Act (Wage-Hour Law)
• Family and Medical Leave Act
• Immigration Reform and Control Act
• Social Security Act
• Garnishments and child support
• Electronic funds transfer regulations and paycards
• COVID-19-related payroll non-tax laws and regulations
Select auto-renewal when checking out so your subscription will be conveniently renewed at the end of your term.
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Need more details to help you decide?
• Sign up for a 30-day free trial of the Payroll Source Plus!
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
• View the Table of Contents
• Annual 1-year subscription
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, cellular data, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: For the iPad® and iPhone®, use a browser supported by the Apple iOS running on those devices (all of the above).
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.
Please read our policies regarding transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.