The Guide to State Payroll Laws contains information on the payroll-related laws and regulations in all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. This handy reference text presents information in easy-to-read tables. Citations to state laws and regulations are included to facilitate further research. The online version is updated throughout the year as legislation and regulations change. The online version is available as a standalone product or as part of Payroll Source Plus.
View Sample Pages
- State and local minimum wage rates
- State and local paid sick leave and paid family leave requirements
- State and local scheduling laws
- Income tax withholding requirements, including new nonresident withholding thresholds
- Child support and garnishments
- State new hire reporting requirements
- New state payroll tax requirements
- State employment verification requirements
- Unemployment insurance requirements
Select auto-renewal when checking out so your subscription will be conveniently renewed at the end of your term.
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Need more details to help you decide?
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
• View the Table of contents
• Annual 1-year subscription
Also available as a softcover book.
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, cellular data, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: For the iPad® and iPhone®, use a browser supported by the Apple iOS running on those devices (all of the above).
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.
Please read our policies regarding transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.