This dynamic combo gives you the power of The Payroll Source® along with regular state and local payroll compliance news from PayState Update. With all of the changes on the state and local levels, it's not enough to simply keep up on the federal side. Payroll professionals must also know what is happening in the states and cities where their employees work and live. Stay on top of minimum wage requirements, paid family and sick leave requirements, and predictive scheduling requirements with this combo.
|$565.00 USD||$685.00 USD||$835.00 USD|
For 3 or more users, see multi-user pricing option
Select auto-renewal when checking out so your subscription will be conveniently renewed at the end of your term.
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Payroll Source Online
The Payroll Source® Online is an electronic subscription-based version of the indispensable text and desk reference: The Payroll Source®.
The Payroll Source® Online provides the essential information you need to keep your company in compliance with federal laws and regulations affecting your payroll operations. It details all aspects of payroll administration, from the most fundamental forms and regulations, through the most complex benefits taxation and reporting, to international payrolls and is meticulously updated throughout the year. The Payroll Source® Online will also help prepare you for the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) exam and is accessed through an online virtual platform, the Bookshelf.
The Payroll Source Online includes two versions of the publication on a virtual platform:
• One version is updated throughout the year as legislation and regulations change
• The second is a study guide version
In addition, you can:
• Use on your computer, laptop, tablet, and smart phone
• Search by keyword
• Link to other websites, like the IRS
• Download a PDF of the study guide version
• Annual 1-year subscription
PayState Update is the only biweekly eNewsletter dedicated exclusively to state and local payroll compliance news and issues. Sold in one-year increments, this publication includes in-depth articles and analyses, comparative charts, state-by-state information, Q&A feature, and topical indexes. If you process payroll in more than one state, this newsletter is indispensable. The eNewsletter is accessed through an online virtual platform, the Bookshelf.
Recent Topics Included:
- Annually adjusted values including the social security wage base, mileage rates, and retirement plan limits
- State and local minimum wage updates for 2023
- New state paid leave laws and requirements
- State earned wage access updates and proposals
View Sample Pages
• Annual 1-year subscription
Need more details to help you decide?
• Sign up for a 30-day free trial of the Federal and State Payroll Compliance Resource!
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
• View the table of contents of the Payroll Source
Hear about the Bookshelf
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, cellular data, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: For the iPad® and iPhone®, use a browser supported by the Apple iOS running on those devices (all of the above).
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.