Please note: This book is available for pre-order. Shipping will begin in March 2024.
The Guide to State Payroll Laws contains information on the payroll-related laws and regulations in all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. This handy reference text presents information in easy-to-read tables. Citations to state laws and regulations are included to facilitate further research. The online version is updated throughout the year as legislation and regulations change.
The format of the publication has been improved to make it easier to read. No need to turn the book sideways to read the charts. The new format also aligns the print and online versions of the publication.
View Sample Pages
- State and local minimum wage rates
- State and local paid sick leave and paid family leave requirements
- State and local scheduling laws
- Income tax withholding requirements, including new nonresident withholding thresholds
- Child support and garnishments
- State new hire reporting requirements
- New state payroll tax requirements
- State employment verification requirements
- Unemployment insurance requirements
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
This product qualifies for a volume discount as follows:
10-20 books – 10.00%
21-40 books – 20.00%
41+ books – 30.00%
Discount will be applied in the shoppping cart. Applies to a single title only, shipped to the same address.
Need more details to help you decide?
• View the Table of contents
An online version of the Guide to State Payroll Laws is now available.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.
Allow 14 to 21 business days from the time you place your order for processing and shipping. Delivery times are not guaranteed and the actual delivery time will depend on product availability. Expedited shipments are processed the next business day. Books cannot be delivered to PO Boxes and will delay shipment.