PayState Update is the only biweekly eNewsletter dedicated exclusively to state and local payroll compliance news and issues. Sold in one-year increments, this publication includes in-depth articles and analyses, comparative charts, state-by-state information, a Q&A feature, and topical indexes. If you process payroll in more than one state, this newsletter is indispensable. The eNewsletter is accessed through an online virtual platform, the Bookshelf.
Recent Topics Included:
- State and local minimum wage updates for 2024
- Updated state withholding tables and formulas
- Worker classification guidance on applicable tests and recent changes
- State and local retirement savings programs requiring payroll deductions
- State federal unemployment account loan balances and potential FUTA credit reductions
- New state paid leave laws and requirements
- State earned wage access updates and proposals
View Sample Pages
| Years ||Member||Colleague||Non-Member|
For multiple-year orders, enter the number of years in the Quantity box.
Use this order form for mail or fax orders.
Select auto-renewal when checking out so your subscription will be conveniently renewed at the end of your term.
Need more details to help you decide?
• Sign up for a 30-day free trial of the Payroll Source Plus!
• View the Bookshelf Tutorial and FAQs.
• Annual 1-year subscription
An Internet connection is required. Broadband cable, high-speed DSL, fiber-optic, cellular data, or other equivalent is recommended.
• Apple: For the iPad® and iPhone®, use a browser supported by the Apple iOS running on those devices (all of the above).
• Android: Desktop experience functions best in Firefox for Android (free download via the Google Play store)
The reading experience is compatible with all HTML-based browsers. In this capacity, Payroll Source Plus and The Payroll Source® Online are compatible with Chromebooks and other tablets with HTML browsers.
Screen Resolution: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is recommended for best experience.
Please read our policies for transfers, substitutions, cancellations, and refunds.